- 1. The hotel is designed for temporary residence of citizens for a period agreed with the hotel administration. After the expiration of the agreed term, the resident must release the number at the request of the administration. If you want to extend the period of residence, you must inform the hotel administrator about this no later than 2 hours before the check-out time - 12 hours local time. Extension of the stay in the same room is possible only if there is no confirmed reservation for the benefit of third parties.
- 2. Check out time is 12 hours local time.
- 3. The mode of operation of the hotel "BREEZE" - round the clock.
- 4. Settlement (settlement) in the hotel of citizens is carried out upon presentation of their passport. With the consent of the guest with the current rules of the hotel "BREEZE" and registration of residence - the contract for the provision of hotel services is considered to be concluded.
- 5. The hotel administration has the right to conclude a contract for the reservation of seats. In the presence of free places, the administration accepts booking requests from legal entities and individuals in writing. When booking, accommodating or with a free settlement, the guest chooses the category of the room, and the right to choose a specific number belonging to this category remains with the hotel administration. If you are late, you will be charged for the actual simple number, but not more than a day. If you are late for more than a day, the reservation is canceled. Reservation for a room is available from 14:00 until 12:00 next day, i.е. of the estimated hour.
- 6. Payment for accommodation and services in the hotel is carried out at free (contractual) prices, according to the price list approved by the hotel management. Payment is made in rubles, in cash, by wire transfer through a booking agreement or using credit cards. Check-in at the hotel is made only after the guest makes a prepayment for the entire estimated period of stay. The fiscal check and the final invoice for services rendered are issued at the guest's departure.
- 7. Payment for accommodation is charged in accordance with a single settlement hour - from 12 hours of the current day by local time. If the guest is free to stay at night from 22:00 to 08:00, the accommodation in the room is made only until the hour of payment, the extension of the stay is made in the manner provided for in paragraph 1 of these rules. For stays of less than 24 hours, the fee is charged for a full day, except for the following: • Early check-in: from 00:00 to check-out time (12:00) - 50% surcharge • Late check-out: 12:00 to 00:00 - a surcharge of 50% of the room rate.
- 8. Children under the age of 14 years, without a separate seat, are not charged for the accommodation.
- 9. In case of prior reservation, the fee for the day will be charged at the rate of 100% of the room rate, regardless of the time of arrival, but not earlier than 14:00 hours (see paragraph 5).
Accommodation of the guest in the reserved room up to the estimated time of arrival is allowed only upon prior agreement with the hotel booking service.
- 10. In case of a guest's refusal to reside or reduce the period of residence, the administration has the right to withhold, from the contribution made by the guest (its guarantor), the amount of actually incurred expenses related to the performance of obligations under this agreement.
- 11. In case of a visitor's delay in the guest's room after 23:00 or a wire to the hotel by a registered guest of an unauthorized person at night (from 23:00 to 08:00 hours), these persons must be registered in the guest room. For such a settlement, payment is due according to the approved price list.
- 12. The right to an extraordinary accommodation in the hotel, in the presence of vacant places have: • Heroes of the Soviet Union, Heroes of the Russian Federation, full knights of the Order of Glory; employees of the prosecutor's office, employees of law enforcement agencies, employees of the judiciary, tax service, employees of federal government communication and information agencies (in the performance of their official duties); • Disabled persons of the 1st group and persons accompanying them (no more than one person); Other categories of citizens in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation; • Participants in the Great Patriotic War, invalids of the 2nd and 3rd groups and persons accompanying them, settle in the hotel first, as the seats are vacated.
- 13. Bed linen, towels and toiletries are changed every three days. At the request of the guest, an unplanned replacement of the laundry can be made.
- 14. The hotel provides residents with the following types of free services: a) calling an ambulance, other special services; b) use of the first-aid kit; c) delivery to the number of correspondence addressed to the consumer, upon receipt; d) Wake up to a specific time; e) provision of boiling water, needles, threads, one set of dishes and cutlery; e) other services at the discretion of the performer.
- 15. The hotel provides the guest with additional services for a fee at his request in accordance with the list and the register of prices for additional services.
- 16. The hotel is not responsible for the operation of city services (emergency shutdown of electrical and thermal energy, water supply).
- 17. Resident must: • observe the order of residence established in the hotel "BREEZE", observe the cleanliness, silence and public order in the room and hotel; • strictly follow fire safety rules; • compensate for damage in the event of loss, damage or damage to the property of the hotel. The damage is assessed on the basis of the "price list for damage to hotel property"; • be responsible for the actions of invited visitors to his room; • timely and in full pay for all the additional services provided by the hotel, minibar products.
- 18. The hotel is prohibited from: • leaving unauthorized persons in the room, as well as transferring a key card from the number to them; • Store bulky items, flammable materials, weapons, chemical and radioactive substances, mercury; • keep animals in the room; • smoke in the rooms, as well as in the halls and corridors of the hotel; • be in a state of alcohol or drug intoxication; • use heating appliances, disturb the peace of guests living in neighboring rooms.
- 19. The numbers are strictly non-smoking, the guest residing in them agrees for smoking in the room to pay a fine of 5000 rubles, which will be used to clean the room and air from the smell of smoke.
- 20. The administration is not responsible for the loss of valuables of the guest staying in the room, in violation of the procedure for staying at the hotel. In case of discovery of forgotten things, the administration takes measures to return them to their owners. If the owner is not found, the administration declares the find in the police or local government.
- 21. The book of comments and suggestions is at the hotel administrator's desk and is issued at the request of consumers.
- 22. The hotel administration reserves the right to visit the room without the consent of the guest in case of smoke, fire, flooding, as well as in case of violation by the guest of the present order of residence, public order, the use of household appliances.
- 23. The hotel has the right to terminate the contract for providing hotel services unilaterally or refuse to extend the period of stay in case of violation by the guest of the order of residence, untimely payment for hotel services, causing the hotel damage to the hotel.
- 24. In the absence of a guest at the place of residence for more than a day (or after 6 hours from the moment of approaching his estimated hour), the hotel administration has the right to create a commission and make an inventory of the property in the room. Material values in the form of cash, precious metals, valuable documents, the administration takes under its responsibility. Other property is in the service department.
- 25. In the event of complaints from the consumer, the administration takes all possible measures to resolve the conflict, as provided by law.
- 26. In cases not provided by these rules, administration and the consumer are guided by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
* The rules of accommodation in the hotel are developed on the basis of the RF Law "On Protection of Consumers' Rights" and "The Rules for the Provision of Hotel Services in the Russian Federation" approved by Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 490 of April 25, 1997 (as amended and supplemented on 02.10.1999. , September 15, 2000)
|Children and extra beds
||Children without extra bed are accommodated free of charge. For children up to 3 years old, a cot-riding-hall is provided for free.
||Only in consultation with the hotel.
|Accepted credit cards